We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2020.
Personal Information that we collect
To fulfil your order you will need to provide us with certain information, such as:
- your name
- email address
- postal address
- telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, for example, for a custom order.
Why we need your information and how we will use it
We require your information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and particularly for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services
- if we need to contact you in reference to your order
- we will not contact you with offers or newsletters unless you have subscribed to our mailing list
- we will never pass your data to third parties
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
We are committed to keeping your information secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may include links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our website you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement that applies to the website in question.
How to manage cookies
Our cookies do not store financial information, or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalise and improve your experience of our website.
However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies provided by our site – or any other website – you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Third Party Cookies
If you wish to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org